Tuesday 3 November 2009

My work,initial ideas



These are a few pages which has started me off in my initial stages..i played on the stand using paper as that's what i like to use.


Sketch book pages of my work. I prefer to work on the stand from the outset,as I generate my ideas allot quicker then and more effectively. From all the inspiration I had collected, I looked into sheer tailoring with leather detailing. I payed close attention to detail in line forms and seam construction. I particular liked the cording design I had created using leather string. This worked well but may have to adjust colours and refine slightly! I'm happy with ,my ideas so far, but I do need to make an decision on my colour story and fabrics!! I tend to get carried away with forms and structure and designing the idea but not considering what it will be made out of!!! more research to do i think....


No comments:

Post a Comment