Monday 10 May 2010

PRESENTATION

I did a 10 min presentation today! I was so disappointed how it had turned out. I was up virtually all night doing it and it was very tiring. I wasn't clear enough by making the conversation flow smoothly. We had to do it on our finally project and future goals. It was really frustrating because I knew what i was saying and was confident with my future outcome hopes but just didn't get them across. Thankfully the tutors hopefully saw through it.

It is great practice as its almost what you would have to do in an interview situation so it prepares you for the real work. It also teaches how to get your ideas and communication across smoothly to a board of people!
It wasnt as good as I hoped but it did cover everything so I was pleased about that. Last ever so yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment