Tuesday 27 April 2010

MP progression


SKETCHBOOK/FILE
I have been working on my sketchbook and file this week. Alongside this illustrations which I found a style that finally suits me. I like these pencil drawing i did but still needs to be refined. I feel updated with allot things but just a little behind with my sketchbook, so i need to make sure i keep on top of things
MP-Making
I'm a little behind but nothing to be concern bout I feel. As the crash got me a little behind I have decided to come back those things and keep track in my other stages. I feel on top of things. The metal panelling is on course along side the gold work embroidery so i hope it will all be OK. I still have tow more outfits to toil in the week coming so I shall do that as I'm waiting on the fabric form EDGAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment