Wednesday 24 February 2010

Fabric Research

I went to a number of fabric stores in London in the week. Sourcing fabrics is the best part for me!! I love to explore fabric and material shops to get inspiration. I went to London, Bewrick Street and Soho. There are so many shops in Soho and i can be very hard to narrow down where to look and buy but the key thing is to have a budget and spend wisely. I found allot the stores
to have stocked the same fabric.So its wise to shop around, especially for the plainer fabrics like the silks and linings, it may be cheaper to get wholesale. I went into BOROVICKS, CLOTH SHOP, BEWRICK STREET CLOTH and BROADWICK SILKS. I got alot of samples and it was great o have a large sample collection. This just shows one of the sample range I got from Broadwick silks. This was the best shop by far for me. I found it very inspiring with rich silks and beautiful tones linings.

No comments:

Post a Comment